LAUNCH OF NEW FAMILY TRAIL IN THE MUSEUM GALLERIES > Thursday 22nd December onwards 1 – 4 pm . £ normal admission to galleries apply. Using the guide available from the museum admissions desk, try to answer all questions and find all the characters hidden in the museum galleries. This adds real interest to families visiting our galleries and there may even be prizes for the best results! Our all new family trail is printed and ready to go. Look out for it in the museum from 22nd December. This brand-new family trail will also be available to visitors to the museum throughout the whole Christmas break (except Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day) and well into 2017!
- Launch of Exciting Group Tours around the Museum and its’ collections
- Mayor of Oldham buys our one year on prize draw tickets-draw to be held 17th September 2017
- Launch of Exciting New 2017 Family Trail in the Museum Galleries
- Local museum in Saddleworth celebrates its’ re-opening after £1.2 million refurbishment
- This museum will re-open at 1 pm on Saturday 17th September 2016